How the process works:
1) I will need a few high-quality pictures of the person in daylight, not in direct sunlight. Please contact me via email: email@example.com. Upload the photo(s), and tell me any wishes you may have regarding the portrait’s style.
2) What is the power animal of this person? In case you don’t know, would you like me to pick one randomly?
3) I will reply to your message within a few hours and confirm your request or ask you for some more photos if needed.
4) You place the order and pay online.
5) I will paint the portrait and send you a message within 5 days, showing you how it turned out and asking for your feedback. Feel free to ask for adjustments, this is absolutely fine.
6) After your approval I will send out the painting in a letterbox. A frame is not included.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!
I’m very happy with this painting. Ever since childhood I’ve had a bond with the raven. This portrait captured that realistically. I recognize myself in its expression and emotions.”
This power animal portrait is fantastic! Susan painted it very well. It captured my vision and feelings. The cat looks strong and alert.”
I see a lot of character in the face of my power animal portrait and it looks just like me. The eyes in particular are full of life. Also, I think the goat looks pretty relaxed and is smiling.”